Organize!!

Organize!!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tick, tick, tick....

Waiting may be harder than picketing. I know the suspense is killing you. It's killing me too. Whatever the outcome, we will remain united. When this is all over, I hope that this blog continues to exist. It will, most likely, morph into something different. Perhaps a place for teachers to exchange ideas. Perhaps a "virtual staff lounge". Perhaps an information bulletin board. Whatever happens, it is my hope that we retain the sense of unity, solidarity and respect for each other that has grown over the past several weeks. We can accomplish so much more together than fractured. I am proud to be a cog in the wheel of the Hayward Teaching Community.

Okay...I'm beginning to feel a bit like Doogie Howser, M.D.

No comments: